Do you have a Learning Disability?
Join us and get your voice heard.
- Be included in decisions that affect you.
- Nothing about us, without us.
- We talk about things that are important to you.
- Campaign and drive change in our City
We talk about things that affect us like:Social Care, Health, Housing, College, Work Opportunities, Clubs, Council Services and what is happening in Peterborough.
We meet on the first Thursday of every month. Please contact us for more details. All Adults with a Learning Disability in Peterborough are welcome.
The Network Team We can :
- Talk about things that are important to you.
- Talk about Support or Services you need.
- Talk about your ideas to make things better.
- Help you to make friends who have a Learning Disability .
- We have Advocates who can help you to understand and have your voice heard.
- We regularly make reports and presentations for our local Learning Disability Partnership Board.
- Our meetings have representatives that can speak up for you if you want.
- We can find out more information for you.
- We want you to be included in the community.
- We want you to have your say about things. •Our representatives help you to get our voices heard.
The Network Team leaflet can be seen by clicking here.