Peterborough will be in Tier 4 from the 21st December 2020 also known as the “Stay At Home” tier.
An easy read guide from MENCAP can be seen on this web link: https://www.mencap.org.uk/sites/default/files/2020-12/Tier%204%20guidance.pdf
In Tier 4, This means you cannot see anyone indoors who is not from your household or support bubble.
Outdoors, you can only meet with your household, support bubble, or alone with one other person from another household in a public outdoor space.
Everyday Rules are:
If you are in an area where the alert level is at Tier 4 you must:
- stay at home (only leave to do things that are essential e.g. food shopping or exercise outdoors)
- only see people indoors who you live with or who are in your support bubble
- only meet outdoors with one person from another household
- work from home if you can
- stay in your local area (do not travel to Tier 1, Tier 2 or Tier 3 areas).
Places that will be open in Tier 4 areas are:
- shops and businesses that are “essential” e.g. supermarkets and pharmacies
- takeaways (restaurants and pubs will be closed but can provide takeaway, delivery and drive-through if possible).
Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.